Nyx Dark Circle concealer corrector - Review

Hey Beginners

Hope you all are doing good. Here i am back with another review of a product of my beloved brand Nyx. 
I recently got my hands on the " Nyx Dark Circle concealer corrector" and let me just tell you i am in love with this product already. I have been using this regularly as my exams gave me big horrible dark circles and this came as rescue. 
So let's get started on the full specifications and review :)


Packaging:

The outer packaging is a cardboard packaging with all the details written on it, size, weight, Shade, ingrediants etc.
Inside it is a little galss looking plastic jar with a black lid. It is a very sturdy looking jar.























Formula:

The formula is very creamy, it glides on smoothly and is very blendable. It has a very mild smell to it. Since the main purpose is to conceal the dark circles so obviously it is a little red/orange ( mine is an orange pigment).





  It can be applied with fingers or a brush. A small amount goes a long way.

Price:

It retails for Rs. 550 for 2.9g of product. I personally think that it is a good product with the respect of princing to has a little amount of product will give you the desired coverage.

I personally own the shade DCC02 light/pale.
I highly reccommend this product.

I hope you liked it :) Do subcribe to my blog will appreciate a lot. Thank you all <3

Comments

Popular Posts