My Favorite nail paints

Another  Blog I'd written last year, after this I have ordered a lot of nail paints which i will share soon on the blog and my Instagram page!! 
___________________________________________________________________________________

There is something therapeutic about colors, they can uplift your mood, sway your reactions and what not! And I love that I can paint my nails any color.
So recently I rekindled my love for nail paints. I bought some from Nykaa and Colorbar.
Shades bought and their review:

Nykaa:
  • ·        Nykaa Natural nail enamel-Earl Grey Tea Cake
  • ·        Nykaa Natural nail enamel-Marsala
  • ·        Unicorn Potion – Frosted Fairy



My Views:

Packaging:     It has a sturdy cuboid shape bottle, which makes it durable and shatterproof. The applicator is black in colour I have dropped it several times by mistake but it never breaks which is a very nice thing. Unicorn Portion has a slightly different packaging in terms of the applicator, it is more of a chrome finish which gives it a nice look.

Consistency:   I found the consistency quite nice of these nail paints especially the Unicorn Portion one, it glides on like a dream and the colour is just to die for.

Stay:               It lasts for max one and half weeks on my nails after that it starts chipping off.

Price:              The price for the Nykaa Natural nail enamel is INR 179 and for the Unicorn Portion is INR 199.

Overall, I like the shade range of Nykaa Nail paints, also they don’t take much time to dry up when applied on nails. Plus, Nykaa aIways have some discounts going on.
I would totally recommend these.
Colorbar:
  • ·        Colorbar Luxe Nail- Blue Sky 152
  • ·        Colorbar Luxe Nail- All Fired Up 083
  • ·        Colorbar Luxe Nail- Rose Quartz 092



My Views:

Packaging:     Cube shaped bottle with silver applicator gives the nail paint a classy and made to last look.

Consistency:  The formula of this product is quite impressive and really feels luxe when applied on nails. The brush is also round cut which makes the application so smooth and easy. They don’t take much time to dry up on nails.

Stay:               It lasts for a very long time, so I did two experiments to test the stay of these nail paints. First was a one-month challenge. I didn’t change my nail colour Blue Sky for an entire month and the results were just amazing. It didn’t chip off easily just my nails grew longer.



                        Second, I cut my nails short while I had my nail paint in the shade Rose Quartz on, and again it didn’t chip off even a single bit.



Price:              They retail for INR 199 each, however I grabbed them during an offer, buy 2 get 1. The price can seem on a higher end but they are so so worth it.

 I’m totally in love these, planning to buy more ranges from Colorbar.

Hope you guys find this useful and informative, if you want some more information about them feel free to ping me.

Comments

Popular Posts