Colorbar Feel The Rain Matte Lipstick

Hey beginners 😘

Hope you all are doing great in your life and if not everything will be okay 😉

So today i would review about this lipstick ehich was launched by colobar recently. "

Colorbar Feel The Rain Matte Lipstick"

Firstly they shook me by their packaging. OMG It is awesome realllyyyyy. I have the shade Damp in this range. It is a nice pink shade for everyday look and I love it on me

Let's get to the review

Packaging
It comes in a color coordinated package and the best part is that it has drop like texture on it which gives a monsoon vibe. Packaging absolutely goes with the theme. It has color coded packaging according to the shade of the lipstick. Trust me you would not wanna throw the package of this fro sure, well i still have mine :P.

Formula
Formula is completely matte.

Price
It retails for 650 rupees, however i got it for rs 520 since there was a sale going on nykaa.

It has a good wear time and overall i liked the product. When you will eat it might shed a little bit but not that much.
However it has some taste of oil which you could really feel when you eat something or your lip touches the lipstick ( if that makes any sense to you)
But overall I loved the product


Disclaimer:
I m beginner in makeup blogging world and every opinion stated here is my own and not influenced by any other person.
pictures are taken from google for reference

.
Hope you will support me 😘

Comments

Popular Posts