How to conceal Dark circles

Hey beginners
So today i am gonna share how do i conceal my dark circles using only 3 products.
Here are the three products that i m currently in love with are:




1) Nyx concealer
2) Maybelline age rewind concealer
3) Loreal mat magique compact

How I do my routine :

Step 1:  Take a little Nyx dark circle concealer corrector with fingers and gently apply under the eyes.
              Spread with fingers or a brush ( i prefer using my fingers)



Step 2: Then I take my Maybelline Age Rewind and apply it over the nyx corrector. After  that I                       gently pat it over the place so that the corrector doesn't move from its place.



Step 3 : To set it and lock it all it in the place I use my trusted Loreal Mat Magique comapct powder.               The beauty puff that is in the comapact i use that only it spread it under eyes ( a brush can                    also be used here).



Voila here you have awesome under eyes. For daily use i don't apply anything I just do my this routine , a mascara and a lipstick is all I wear. It looks natural and flawless.

Hope you liked my routine would love to hear yours too. Do comment, like and subscribe to my blog :) Thank you <3

Comments

Popular Posts