Colorbar Haul !


Hey !!

Sorry for being MIA. I'd written this blog long back, thought now it's time to finally share it!! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this year is going great, if not, then make it great.
This month I was not going to buy any makeup, but who was I kidding? I ended up buying a few products from Colorbar.

Recently colorbar  launched it’s own website. www.colorbarcosmetics.com. With this they also came up with new packaging, extended product ranges and introduced new shades.
They didn't end the celebration there and had offers going on everyday. With all this it was difficult not to indulge myself into buying their stuff.

Here is a glimpse of what I bought:

1)      Ultimate eyeliners
Colorbar has extended the colour range in this one, they have introduced 5 NEW colours- Ultimate Grey, Ultimate Mauve, Ultimate Brown, Ultimate Azure and Ultimate Blue. I ordered the grey, mauve and brown ones.



2)      Magical Double Duty Eyeliner and Eyeshadow
I love bright colours and experimenting with them so I bought magical pink.

3)      Luxe Nail lacquer




Pricing:
I grabbed all the products on some discount. I ordered all this in three parts:
First I ordered ultimate eyeliner in colour mauve which was on 25% discount, so I got it for INR 412 from colorbar’s website.
After this there was buy 2 get 1 free ( on eyes and lips section ) offer going on again on the official website, here I bought the rest of the eyeliners which costed me INR 1400.
The nail lacquers I got from Nykaa App, where the same offer of buy 2 get 1 free was going on, my total bill came to INR 500.

Packaging:
I m a huge fan of cute yet sturdy packaging and colorbar did it all. The outer packaging was a black envelope which said “Hello I’m here”. In this was a magenta bubbled pouch which had colorbar written on it in black and it had all the products along with a note.
I just loved their packaging.



Delivery:
I got the delivery within 3-4 business days.

Overall my experience was good with all the products and I was satisfied with quality too.

Comments

Popular Posts