Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipsticks - Review

 Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipsticks 

We've all heard the praises about the Revlon's liquid matte lipsticks from all the You Tubers and beauty bloggers.

Here is my review about the product.
I personally own two shades in the soft nude range:
1) Embrace
2) seduction

I love the colors very much and definitely they are my go to lipsticks.
They are perfect for daily wear.
Embrace is on pink side and seduction is more on the nu dish peach brown.

Packaging:

It has very cute packaging with matte transparent tube with sliver cap. It is an oval rectangular shape which make it very compact and easy to carry around in your handbag.


Formula:
The formula is not completely matte, it is soft matte. More like a velvet matte which is comfortable on lips. However yes it is transferable. It has a little fragrance to it but is tolerable.

Price:
This retails around rs 1100 in markets. I won't say that is affordable for everyone but it's worth a try.

Hope you liked my review.
Do like us and comment if you have any queries do let us know.
Thank you for your time 

Comments

Popular Posts